BOSSREG - Number One For Number Plates

I have allowed my certificate of entitlement to expire, what do I do now?

If the certificate has expired, it is very simple to get it renewed. If the certificate is in your own name, then you can send it to the DVLA Licensing Center in Swansea (details can be found on rear of the certificate)

Extentions are now valid for 10 years and are FREE OF CHARGE, the annual fee of £25 has been scrapped.