BOSSREG - Number One For Number Plates

What happens if I need to tax or MOT my vehicle while the transfer is being processed?

This presents no problem to BOSSREG, you simply send the appropriate fee, your insurance certificate or cover note and the tax application to us, ensuring that you state the old registration number on the application form. In the case of a new MOT, again you must ensure that the garage MOT the vehicle under the old mark and send the certificate to us immediately, with a covering note informing us of the registration mark you are purchasing. We shall have the MOT amended accordingly as and when it is appropriate during the transfer procedure.